Google

Thursday, October 05, 2006

daily PT and other annoyances

gotta love being an overweight sailor, the discussion at work the other day was that a gut used to be a prerequisite for making rank, well that and good coffee handling skills. but in anycase, after 4 days of pt in the morning, my ass hurts, they say thats good but damn. that and foot cramps suck, and guess what I have to do it tommorow too. well the other annoyances part is the fact that in order to do things that require the kids involvement that isn't neccesarily fun, after work, sucks. I've been trying to get the truck full of recycling to the recycling center but I refuse to do it myself due to poor sorting and breaking down of boxes. so the kids are going with me but today was supposed to be that day, the recycling center is 10 min away and closes at 5 and we stil couldnt do it because of bickering and failure to do the recycling correctly. gah. well ranting off, im going to read a book to the youngin and try to get him to sleep. hmm maybe horton hears a who.
have fun and for that special lady that reads this.. rub my butt...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home