Google

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Its Halloween time

Which means that every retailer has Halloween, thanksgiving and some Christmas stuff up . Not as much as black Friday but still ack. With this in mind I have a few things for my wish list.

1.company of heroes.. Holy crap fun game hope I don't beat it before you buy it hehe.

2. Sid Meier's Railroads. Still not released impatiently waiting.

3. Giant in the Playground stuff .. at apegames funny stuff. Check out the original at www.giantitp.com

also needed is a new motherboard/CPU/graphics card/memory/hard drive upgrade for my desktop

my PATA drives are failing slowly but surely, so the best upgrade is to sata drives however my Motherboard cant do sata, and if I have to upgrade a motherboard then I need to upgrade to one that has PCI express for the new video cards then I need a cpu that I can run on it etc... So yes a new box basically but I want to use my old case so neener..

and I need to get the wife shiny things. too many pots&pans, vacuums and other such useful presents I need a shiny present this year.


this is your 3mth heads up and that way you can find it on sale..

there's always more I want but I cant remember right now


enjoy and have fun shopping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home