Google

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The incredible shrinking man

ok so its that time of year again, time when little girls put on sweaters, little boys try to get into said sweaters and the Navy runs it's fall PRT.. Physical readiness test. that said the prt is comprised of two parts. one is a physical challenge. ok maybe not much of one, but you have to do some push-ups, sit-ups and run a mile and a half in under an alloted time. the other part is the difficult one.
and that is the BCA or body composition assesment. aka how fat are you. now there is a height/weight chart that if you don't meet then you have to be tape measured. and well this year, I shrunk an inch. which then takes me out of the chart and I have a skinny neck so I end up with a body fat of dun dun dun.. 25% wow 1/4th of my body is fat according to the navy. so maybe with some creative math or a more accurate measure of height. I may end up in standards. stay tuned for more.

that is all.
short fat man out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home