Google

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

hummus, homework and humor.

well, the wife and I are both trying to finish our homework, I have finished mine for now, I still have lots of reading to do tho. the wife got some hummus and the youngin says nope Im not tired yet so he's here eating all the hummus. I grabbed some because it will be gone if i don't. and although the kid looks exhausted when you tell him that or that its bedtime he goes no, no, no. and I made the wife laugh, I have all the software I need for programming C but I forgot how to use it due to my travel so when I went to use it again I could't remember. so I told her I needed to find the instructions. so I will be better at it when I get done, and my sunday will be busy with a paper and a homework assignment and a trip down the road to playtest a game. don't ask me which one cause I don't know and when I'm done I can't tell you either.

nyah.

have fun all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home