Google

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Frustration

OK, so I tried to move to my custom URL but not going to happen due to restrictions on computer I'm currently using. I wasn't promoted again this year its getting old. and I wasn't given the lead supervisor role i should of had as well. overall a crappy week I would say. To say I'm getting tired is an understatement. I am getting to the point I don't want to do this any more. recognition of my work seems understated. and promotion opportunities are slim I like doing what I do but the bureaucracy is killing me. so for the good news I am an expectant dad again I hope everything goes well as my time at home will be slim until late next year. Gotta love the military. So everyone take care sorry for the vent but GAAAAHH. OK that is all I need to go to bed as i start at 0400 in the morning take care all ill try to write more soon.

2 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger tx sweetie said...

hi congratulation on being the BLOG OF THE DAY ON PPP.. cool site.. wish u visit my place too...

 
At 3:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on both being on the blog of the day and for being an expectant dad. God bless! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home