Google

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

uggh

ok, well started class back up today, kinda a wasted day but it feels good to be back, didnt sleep well last night so definatly starting to get tired. I finally was able to take my programming test today, so yeah me howeve it was quickly apparent that I didn't have a handle on all the concepts I should have. so I am now not so eagerly awaiting my grades for this last semester. between my english and programming course whether it was the two courses together, the style they were taught or a combination of a lot of things, its safe to say that I was not mentally there for this semester. I would like to apologize to my wife cause she has been there for me for all my college and I let her down this time. so after the xfer and everything settles down again I will continue my college and attempt to finish up what I can while at sea duty. with a goal of completing it in 2007. well i need to nap as i only really got a couple hours of sleep last night. take care all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home