Google

Sunday, August 05, 2007

dusting off the cobwebs

ok well its been awhile, life has been busy, its hard to beleive that 3 years have past since i started this thing and guess what. I have a reason again to chat baby.. so I have 5 boys at home now 2 are fosters but at least one is a possible adoption, I have no idea when my family will stop growing but it seems that i am destined for boys so for now i have a basketball team and i think we should stop around the football team hehe. so anyone up for donations for my new house addition or just new house i need more room. take care all and ill try to update more thanks for readiing.

1 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger Gina said...

You do realize there are what... 12 on (offense or a football team?? hahaha Baseball team tops that is what 9?? hahaha At least at that point you do not need the "group rate" whenever you go somewhere.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home