Google

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Coupons for men.

coupons Have you ever tried to find coupons for the stuff that you want, trust me I have. ever try finding a coupon for plywood? well if its there or not at least theres always good stuff for men at Home Depot and now that the holidays are coming you might try getting some good deals at bestbuy or even target. and who wouldn't want that new computer for christmas? not me. find those deals at Dellin any case as long as I dont have to buy jewelry my budget will stay intact but just incase thats a requirement for getting out of trouble remember that coupons help.Well enjoy your sanity and remember just cause your a guy, doesn't mean you can't get it on sale. besides maybe you'll get brownie points for the "I had a coupon" excuse. Hmm back to home depot for a table saw muahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home