Google

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

money maker

blog advertising yup thats what pay per post is all about, and you know what? It's easy yup easy to do. most of you already have a blog, use it to make money ok so I sold out to the man. but you know what you all can tell which of my posts are ads and which are mine. mine are the short ones hehe. so anyways payperpost is a great way to make extra cash, I just bought some more cards for my hobby with the money I made, can you say you can type a little bit and make enough money to support a hobby. I can say that the wife likes it more cause I post on my blog more as well so its a win win, now to get that pagerank up hmm wonder how. so anyways payperpost.com a great way to make a few bucks and still enjoy your time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home