Google

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Life after

death. No wait that is life after the Navy. I always get those two mixed up! haha Well under 3 years now until rtirement well unless I advance. So I guess it is under three years until I possibly retire from the Navy. We are looking at what is open out there for me career wise. Once I get my degree I will have my pick of jobs. I have heard though how much of a booming technology area Vegas is becoming. I am not sure how the wife would feel about it. She insistis on living somewhere with lots of green. Las Vegas Highrise Condos May not be our style but after a bit of searching I found some larger homes with a nice little bit of property. Now if I can find one with a pool I think I may be able to talk the wife into it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home