Google

Monday, August 07, 2006

new stuff

Ok so the wife finally convinced me to cave in, and I am currently writing to you on a laptop as oppossed to my trusty unreliable hard drives crashing monitor breaking desktop, lack of punctuation aside, my old faithful is giving me the til death to us part speech and its on its deathbed. so while it needs a complete internal transplant to keep it operational, the twisted my arm really hard to get this laptop. in other news we got two new monitors for the desktop while we were at it, a couple of 19" flat screens, woot. I would've got a new hard drive too but my computer isnt new enough to handle to new style hard drives. so I have to wait until i can afford a new motherboard to upgrade, but i think i have to upgrade video, memory and motherboards so pretty much the whole guts.

Got some new clothes and misc. stuff as well but the computer stuff was the bulk of it. the wife said happy early anniversary, I say its my consolation prize for not promoting.

take care everyone and Ill chat next time I think of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home