Google

Friday, August 12, 2005

100 things about me (cont)

17. I think I enjoy games more than my kids
18. I drink a 6-pack of soda a day
19. I’ve been married 7years (and I still love my wife pbbtt)
20. I cut my hair short so you can’t tell whats grey and whats falling out.
21. I’ve played the same video game for 6 years
22. I played the Saxaphone in junior high
23. I’ve been to Hong Kong 10 times
24. I once called my mother on the day after mothers day and told her I was in jail. ( I wasn’t, I told her I was in jail cause I forgot to call on mothers day)
25. My first computer didn’t have a hard drive. Or a floppy drive.
26. I had a birthmark removed from my Butt when I was a kid.
27. I don’t know how much money I owe, I let the wife do the bills.
28. I’m not very good at list making.
29. I spent the bulk of my career in Southern California.
30. I actually liked living in the desert.
31. I am allergic to milk.
32. My sons are my clones, no really they look just like me.
33. I have 20/400 vision in both eyes give or take
34. I don’t eat enough fruit.
35. I don’t drink enough water.
36. I do things just to annoy the wife
37. I won a set of tires once in a contest.
38. I don’t like cleaning cars.
39. I’m stopping now
40. To be continured (TBC)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home